Barbados is one of the most vibrant islands in the Caribbean. Offering rich culture, myriad activities, grand festivals throughout the year, and numerous hidden treasures, Barbados has something for everyone.
Below are some helpful links for your stay planning. Contact the Cove Spring Concierge to help you make arrangements before you arrive, or speak to House Manager when you arrive to book any and all of your activities.
- Barbados Events – for a full list of events and festivals going on around the island.
- Golfing – get ready for a challenging round of golf, review the luxurious course andclub house amenities of Royal Westmoreland, the premier golf club on the island and right down the street from Cove Spring
- Luxury Shopping – Limegrove offers a luxury shopping experience with high-end fashion, fine art and a variety of of restaurants and spas.
- Tours – there are numerous ways to see all the beauty that is Barbados, by sky, sea, car, or foot, however you choose to experience the unique beauty of the island.
- Cricket – experience the excitement of the Barbadian national past-time, the experience is not to be missed.
- Nightlife – don't miss the opportunity to experience the fun and diversity of the Barbadian nightlife with music, dancing, live shows and so much more.
- Travel Planning – know what you'll need and what to expect when you arrive, be prepared to have the time of your life.